Welcome to My Modest Blog!

I've always been a crafty person. I love the visual arts and just like to create things. I tend to stare at each item in awe when it is complete... thinking "I made this!?" Call me a hopeless romantic, but the old days had it right in many ways, including traditional homemaking. I've been hobby sewing and crafting since I was a little girl. But in recent years, I found it necessary to sew clothes for my girls to keep them modestly dressed. While nursing my babies, I began making nursing covers for myself and friends. I've also done furniture restoration, crocheting, baking, painting/drawing, photography and more. Enjoying these feminine crafts and other projects has made me want to share my ideas and talents.

I hope to provide you with great ideas and quality products that will "keep you covered!" Some items will be available at an Etsy Shop. Also enjoy my tips and examples on this blog!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Motivation for Mommies: Sticky Note Memories

Keeping track of milestones
This computer is like another vein in my body. It holds so much that keeps me functioning, from photos to contact information. Here is a quick way you can keep track of your children's milestones on your computer until you can copy it to a calendar, scrapbook, etc.



MonMotivation4Mommies

If you have Windows 7, there is a nifty "Stick Notes" application on your toolbar. Have a favorite photo of your children on your desktop, put a sticky note next to each child. Here you can enter milestones such as "rolled over first time" or "…said something funny…" That simple!

image

Yep - Eddie rolled over today from back to tummy. It's just a matter of time and he'll be crawling.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails